Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is usually pretty low-key for us. We went out for our V-Day dinner this past weekend so tonight was just a usual night at home.

Rob brought home flowers, a sweet card and my fave Reese's Cups. He also bought a leather bound copy of "Jesus Calling" devotional. I gave him a Nike hoodie that he had seen at Dick's Sporting Goods a few weeks ago.
I have been wanting to start this devotional so I'm really excited that he got it for me! I've read a few snippets and LOVED it!
We had Papa Murphy's heart-shaped pizza for dinner (you can't really tell it's a heart) and Reese's for dessert!

Valentine's Day is a fun day but I'm blessed enough to know that my husband loves me ALL 365 days of the year and not just on V-Day. It saddens me to see people around me who can't get along with their spouses except on Valentine's Day. I'm definitely a lucky girl!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

0 comments: