Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 5 - 10am

Hope you all have had a great weekend! Day 5 of the photo challenge was 10am so I took a picture of what I was doing this morning at 10am.
My goal this weekend was to clean out our closets...like take everything out and CLEAN them! Our house was built in the early 80's so there are FEW closets and they are SMALL! Our bedrooms are big which is nice but I would give anything for our closets to be bigger!


This is what I was doing at 10am this morning. Looks like fun, huh?
I have lived here for almost 9 years and finally switched closets with the Hubs so I would have the bigger one! Guess that means I'm staying! :) If you noticed, on the 12th of the photo challenge, I will show you the inside of my closet! Good thing I cleaned it out! Ha!

Hope you all are having a fun Sunday and enjoying the Super Bowl!

0 comments: