Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Because I'm a Sucker for Anything Monogrammed

You all know by now that I'm a sucker for anything monogrammed! It may be a sickness! :) I've been looking for a cute market tote for a while now but haven't been able to find one for a decent price. Well that was until I looked at Etsy....remember I LOVE Etsy! I could look at that site all day and just drool over all of the adorable things that people make. I found a girl in Prattville, Alabama and she has some adorable items, including CUTE market totes at reasonable prices! Sweet Thangs Sewing and Sew Forth really has cute stuff at really great prices AND she's a "Bama girl! If you are looking for monogrammed things (especially for small children) check out her site! She is also very easy to work with and really fast!


Here is a pic of my new market tote!

Also for the record this market tote was ordered last week (which was January) so I still haven't spent money in February! :)

0 comments: