Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saltimbanco

Rob and I LOVE Cirque du Soleil! Last night we went with my parents and brother to see Saltimbanco which was here in Huntsville. It was a very fun and colorful show and their were lots of acrobatics which I wasn't really expecting since it is a traveling show. If you have never seen a Cirque du Soleil show, just check one out if you have the chance. Once you've seen one, you will want to see them all! I would pay money to see them all again, that's how great they are.

Saltimbanco is the 7th Cirque show that we have seen! So far we have seen O, Love, KA, Mystere (all in Las Vegas), La Nouba (Disney World), Delerium (traveling show we saw in Birmingham a few years ago), and now Saltimbanco. Rob and I are hooked and can't wait for the next one!

I didn't take any pictures of the night (bad blogger, I know). Anyway, here are a few images courtesy of cirquedusoleil.com.


0 comments: